Tuesday, December 09, 2003

The paper I am writing is for my Legal Aspects of Business class. The topic is "Mutual Assent in a contract."

More progress. Just a page and a half to go. I've had more trouble trimming down my words than writing them. There's just so much to say! I could have gone on for three pages about the objective standard, all by itself. Just the concept of an offer would have taken up the entire paper. I hope I'm not causing myself problems by using such a broad topic.

I found a great web site with resources for future papers - A Research Guide. It has examples and rules from the MLA Writing Standards.

I'm taking a break to cook some teriyaki chicken. We'll have that with rice, veggies, and even a couple of egg rolls for dinner. Then it's back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home