Monday, February 06, 2006

Boring?

One of the things that happens when I go back to work is that my writing productivity goes down. Way, WAY down. I've been going since 6:45 this morning and I literally JUST sat down for a few minutes on the computer before I jump in again with homework for the little boy.

Also, I have so little to write about! I'm simply too busy to write about interesting things, and most people would probably not find my work interesting. Well, maybe Vegas Joe. Perhaps I will write something about my frustration with trying to embed SQL in a Crystal Report document so it will pull the date of the invoice associate with a payment. Don't y'all just tingle with anticipation?

We went to Big State University Saturday to see older son. We took him a new monitor. He is delighted with it.

Three weeks and one day until Mardi Gras. I will be out of town for the Mona Lisa Moon Pie Parade on February 18th. However, I will be back in time for Selene on February 24th. I think it might be fun to head in to the city on The Day this year, if only to support the festivities. I feel obligated to party in New Orleans on Mardi Gras. It's my civic duty.

DH pointed out a fun bumper sticker to me the other day: "Rebuilding New Orleans, One Beer at a Time."

3 Comments:

Blogger Phoebe said...

I'm so boring that yesterday the highlight of the day was taking my cat in the car for a little drive just to see what how she would react.
Pretty extreme stuff at the House of Phoebe.
Can't wait to hear about Mardi Gras!

2/07/2006 08:36:00 AM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Ooooh - Crystal Reports!

2/07/2006 01:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the professors who ended up at Tech was just in Naw-Lens a couple weeks ago, and when he was asked how it was all he would say is "bad".

2/07/2006 03:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home