Monday, February 13, 2006

Customer Service

I hate talking to customer service. It's a joke. In the past ten years I can't think of a single time when I didn't call customer service when they didn't actually make the situation worse. Can't answer my question? Transfer me to a phone that rings but never gets answered. Screw up? Tell me in a snotty voice what I need to do to fix the problem you caused.

One thing about dealing with the offshore customer service in India...they are unfailingly polite, they resolve the problems, and they have lovely accents.

I liked this poster from Despair.com:

The Ends of the Earth

While looking for this poster, I found that Despair.com has a new free product - podcasts on The Art of Demotivation. They're really funny. Check them out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trail Seeker said...

While checking out despair's podcast, I see your a featured guest elsewhere, I'm downloading it now.

2/14/2006 10:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love despair.com. I always laugh my a** off. I actually have the pessimist's mug. My sister gave it to me for Christmas. Niiiiiice ;>

2/15/2006 01:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home