Saturday, May 28, 2005

Regrets

Craig's comment about coming up first on the list when you Google "Mormon Craig Lastname" made me try it with my own name. I found some archives of old stuff (18+ months ago) I wrote on soc.religion.mormon (a usenet group I don't read much any more). In one discussion, my husband, under an alias, wrote an eloquent and beautiful post about belief and human nature and flaws and finding divinity there.

And in response, I said something snippy and flippant. I blew him off.

Damn. That was cold. I can only guess that he's forgiven me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trail Seeker said...

Your husbands paper sound like something I would read. Did he write this before your attendance at DMU's?

5/29/2005 03:04:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

No, I was an active participant on NOM at the time.

5/29/2005 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Well, sometimes that is just what husbands are for. ... ... forgiving as well as everything else.

5/29/2005 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home