Wednesday, May 18, 2005

My Sons

Older Son is done with school. He's moving home on Saturday. He got a 3.4375 again this semester; exactly the same as last semester. 7 hours of A's and 9 hours of B's. I'm very proud of him. Next year, he gets to do it with a job!

Little boy had water play day at school yesterday. Even though the instructions from school very clearly said, "If you want them to wear sunscreen, put it on before they come to school, because we aren't allowed to put it on them"...I did not put sunscreen on him. My little boy is very fair-skinned. And now, he's quite sun-burned. I goofed big time. He is better today. Hopefully by tomorrow it will be all better.

2 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Took our youngest to the beach in LA when he was 1 1/2 - had a shirt on, sunscreen, but talk about red - and of course he wouldn't know. Sorry for the colors.

5/19/2005 01:28:00 AM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Older son is pretty smart, just like his mamma! He must be proud of his achievements.

I don't understand that whole put sunscreen on in the AM. Won't it wear off by noon? Yeah, I received the same note from dd's school.

5/19/2005 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home