Thursday, July 28, 2005

Birthdays

Yesterday was Little Boy's birthday. He made an invitation for his babysitter and her family to come to his party. It wasn't really a party; just some people over for cake and ice cream. They even bought him a couple of gifts, which was really nice of them on such short notice.

Today is Older Son's birthday. My in-laws gave us a car that's not exactly new-looking, that we are letting him take to school. For his birthday, we are thinking of having it painted. I'm researching how much it will cost today.

I made a chocolate fudge tube cake for Little Boy's birthday party. Older Son is not a fan of cake and ice cream. He does like cheesecake and lemon meringue pie; I think I will make him one of those.

I'm still cleaning up loose ends at work, from home. I'll be going in today, and probably again tomorrow, to go through some files and make sure they are all organized. Tomorrow is my last day.

2 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

A lemon meringue cheesecake?
Just get an assortment of the $5 oops paint at Home Depot and some brushes - make an artistic statement.

7/28/2005 02:01:00 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Try Earl Scheib, by the N.O. airport. They can paint it for cheap, if you don't really care what it looks like. And happy birthday to everybody.

7/30/2005 07:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home