Thursday, December 08, 2005

Nap

After I got home from work today, I had a nice dinner and read for a while. Then, I went in to watch TV with little boy. The family room was chilly, so I went and got a nice big cotton blanket and wrapped up. I kicked back the recliner and read a little.

Tired. Very Tired. So, so, tired.

I shut off the light and kicked the recliner back a little further. I hugged the blanket a little closer. I slept soundly (waking myself once or twice only slightly with my ever so gentle snoring) for 45 minutes. It was awesome.

It snowed today. It's beautiful out. Glad I didn't have to leave the house tonight, though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was little boy sleeping and snoring too ? hope you get to build a snowman or snow fort and have a great snowball fight before you move back to the south.

my best sleep is in old farts recliner with a soft flannel sheet.

12/10/2005 07:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home