Sunday, February 26, 2006

New stuff, hiding

At the beginning of the year, I thought I might like to try out some new blogging software. I set up a blog over on Wordpress, where I blogged about Mormon stuff. I've decided that keeping two blogs is just not how I want to approach my writing. I've deleted the Wordpress blog, but I've pulled over all my posts from there (16 of them) and inserted them into this blog in proper chronological order.

These posts differ in that they are about Mormon stuff, and I've disabled comments. I don't know if I will continue writing about Mormon stuff here; I don't particular want my personal feelings and difficulties to become fodder for either pro- or anti-Mormon commentary. This stuff isn't insignificant to me.

Feel free to poke around in the January and February archives if you'd like to read what I wrote over there. But I'm not really interested in feedback.