Saturday, January 03, 2004

The Christmas tree is down and Christmas is almost all cleaned up. Little boy is listening to a Jill Trinka CD and playing with his new "Hulk Hands," that he has wanted for ever so long (since the last big tropical storm, in July, I think) that he bought with the $$ he got from Grandma and Grandpa A.

It has been so warm here today! A high of 75, with 70% humidity. We opened many windows and all the ceiling fans have been going. It was still a bit uncomfortable, but I just couldn't see turning on the air conditioning on January 3.

My house has been so tidy (for us) the last few days, at least in the public areas, that I want to try to keep it that way. I've been a bit of a tyrant about cleaning, but maybe the guys will take the hint and I won't have to nag all the time.

I bought fabric last night for curtains for two rooms. I will make the plain navy ones first, for temporary installation in my room. Then I'll make the plaid ones for older son. Small son has been asking for "Bob the Builder," But I'm thinking something more generic, like African Mammals, will be more enduring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home