Monday, May 10, 2004

Day one of the focused new me

I got up at 8:00. I did a first draft of a new resume for a federal administrative type job. I spoke with three people about the position I am applying for (not people at the job, just people who might be able to help). I applied for a job I found online. I added three more sites to my job search web links. I did the dishes.

I did all these things without reading the boards, or the blogs. I feel accomplished. I am done with job searching for the day, and have nothing in front of me re: job searching until I hear from my resume reviewers. The family and I are going to do some deep cleaning of some rooms at the front of the house.

This may all sound quite dull. But it's so nice to have these tasks as done things that I can think about without guilt, instead of undone things, in front of me like a reproach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home