Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Interview Today

I had an interview today for an Administrative Assistant position at the university where DH is a professor. It went very well. There was another candidate yesterday who also did very well, and they have one more candidate to interview tomorrow. They will decide by noon on Friday. I don't want to start until Small Son is in school, and they are OK with that.

I am taking what comes to me. If they offer me the job, I will take it. I will keep looking, in case they don't offer me the job. Whatever comes along, I will accept.

I am doing a better job of following up after applying for jobs. Hopefully, that will get me more interviews (though it hasn't so far).

I'm not going to agonize over this stuff. Whatever happens, happens. It's all good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

You go, NannaP!

8/10/2004 07:28:00 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

I think that would be a nice job to have. Would you and dh be able to commute together? I always wanted to have someone to talk with when I drove to work. Makes the traffic go by faster.

8/10/2004 09:00:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

We would be able to commute together four days a week. Day Five (Friday) I'd need a separate car so I can leave early to fetch the little boy.

8/11/2004 03:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home