Friday, January 07, 2005

Jammie Day

This morning, I got up at 6:45 and about 7:00 threw on some clothes so I could walk the little boy to the bus stop. When I got home, I read for a bit, and then decided I wasn't comfortable with what I was wearing. Rather than shower, dress, and get going...I put my pajamas back on! It's nice to have the house to myself again, and to enjoy the quiet, and relax in my flannel jammies.

I had a fourth (!) interview on the phone yesterday that went very well, so I could be back at work very quickly. Or, they could hire the other guy. But in case things go well, I wanted to make sure I had a "laze around in my pajamas" day before I head back to the salary mill.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phoebe said...

Mmmmmmmm.... jammies :)
I see college kids wearing their jammies to class -- well, you know -- the flannel bottoms that pretty much can be worn for any occasion.
Glad you get a little R&R before the next wave of excitement.

1/07/2005 01:45:00 PM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Did you get to finish off the Canadian chocolates and watch soaps on TV?

1/07/2005 03:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home