Sunday, December 26, 2004

About that stylish new layout

I'm heading to the in-laws for a few days tomorrow. I also get to see my daughter, her husband, and my beautiful grandchildren while I'm there.

I mentioned in my last post that I would like to come back online with a stylish new theme. Does anybody have any ideas? Discuss.

I'm thinking about leaving Blogger entirely; going with a more robust blogging engine and putting it on my own webspace. But what would happen to my comments? And can I really learn css?

See y'all on January 1...

3 Comments:

Blogger Phoebe said...

Hope you have a lovely time.
As far as the new layout, I could discuss it amongst myself since I'm probably the only one home now.
I'll think about it.

12/26/2004 05:00:00 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Just think of the control you could have...and how much nicer the layouts could be. I think you should do it and you will be wielding css like a pro in like a week because you are very talented with that stuff.

I hope it warms up a bit there. My friends says its been cold.

12/26/2004 08:32:00 PM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

An opportunity to learn new things - and get to do anything you want. Go for it. (As long as you don't do bunny rabbits)

12/27/2004 09:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home