Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Weaving

One of the things that happens when you aren't depressed any more is that you want to do stuff. Not just stuff that you have to do to stay alive, like cooking and eating and breathing and showering (I was always doing that, even though I didn't particularly want to). I mean new stuff; stuff that sounds interesting or maybe creative or different.

I'm going to look into weaving. From some of the links I've seen, it can get quite elaborate, but I'm going to start small and easy. I've reserved a book from the library, "Weaving Without a Loom." I figure it'll be a good start. If I enjoy it and stick with it, maybe I'll look for a place to take lessons. And if I don't enjoy it and stick with it, I'll return the book to the library and be no worse off for the effort.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phoebe said...

Vibrant purples and reds!! My vote.

8/03/2005 12:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home