Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Prophecy

See? I may have been wrong about the election thing, but I told you that with Brittany and Kevin getting divorced, everything would be OK.

Best line: "You're going to wake up tomorrow to a brave new world filled with clones made from stem cells by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. Where the democratic majority taxes and spends your money on electric cars for NPR and schools teach evolution to illegal immigrants."

I love Colbert...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dear Ann!!

So happy and relieved and amused to finally see you blogging again!

Yes, I've had happy feet since the election results. Must admit I'm surprised. I was beginning to think the public would never wake up.

Good to see your words Dear Friend.

Love You!!

11/09/2006 03:12:00 PM  
Blogger doug said...

Colbert slays me.

11/11/2006 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home