Monday, November 13, 2006

That was one very short weekend

Two days is really not enough time to recover from working for five. All you people out there pulling six day, sixty hour weeks, please refrain from a fake pity party.

Between GED programming on Saturday, the fun fair at Little Boy's school Saturday evening, and then church stuff and helping a friend with her computer Sunday night, I didn't get a lot of "me" time - time to just veg out and not do anything. I didn't get much housework done either.

Speaking of Little Boy: He is now seven. Seven. I wonder how that happened? He was just born; I remember it very clearly. However, somehow he has arrived at Seven, and he gets miffed when I call him my Little Boy. As a result, Little Boy will no longer do as his blog name.

I've think I like The Kid. It's age appropriate, and has a vague cowboy feel to it that I like.

So, The Kid it is.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes me sad to think that someday Ian will not be my little boy!

11/14/2006 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Oh, I still call Toby "bunny rabbit," which doesn't really fit a boy about to hit puberty. Adam, OTOH, is "pit bull."

11/14/2006 07:51:00 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

I often call Michael "Little Boy" or "Weird Boy." He is five eight and towers over me, so Little boy is funny, but weird boy is more accurate.

11/14/2006 10:18:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I got kind of used to my son not being my little boy when he started high school. Son #2 growing up is just par for the course. Babies don't keep worth a damn.

The Kid is still "honey bunny" sometimes. He'll probably be "honey bunny" when he's 50.

11/14/2006 10:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home