Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas

Honestly, just two days ago it was two weeks until Christmas, and now the last day to get packages delivered is FRIDAY. Thankfully, one gift has arrived and another has shipped and maybe, maybe, they'll be here on time. Yikes. What a nightmare. What was I thinking?

DH had been prodding me along, but I was busy y'know?

Tomorrow night is cub scouts (at least I'm prepared) but the house looks like it's been hit by a tornado and how did I spend the evening? Shopping (without a wallet - can't buy much without a wallet), then writing Christmas cards. The mind boggles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Jo! Oh, I've missed you too. I've lost your blog (I dropped it just days ago...guilt, guilt, guilt). e-mail me at ann dot porter at gmail dot com.

12/22/2006 05:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home