Thursday, February 05, 2004

I did stuff for me today. Not all day, but still. I colored my hair. The white stripe is gone. It's kind of an odd shade, but I'm sure it'll be normaller in a day or three and meanwhile, it is not gray any more. Hallelu! Just $6 for the color, Clairol's Natural Instincts Toasted Almond. Next time, I will get Suede, which does not have the golden (aka yellow) tint in it.

I ran some errands, and then got my hair cut. It's a little longer than I like, but I got some light layers at the face so it has some shape.

I look 10 years younger.

Little boy and I went to McD's today and he played on the indoor play equipment for two hours! He was quite the sweaty little boy when he was done.

And I got my license plate from the stolen car turned in and took an Rx back to the ordering MD to be faxed to the mail order place.

I did not get the job I interviewed for last week. My MS Exchange Server skills were not up to snuff. How did they know? Well, because I told them. I have printed off a list of most frequently asked interview questions and I'm going to mentally prepare (and maybe even write down) answers to all of them. Starting out with "where do you see yourself in five years?" My answer is "debt free." Not sure how I'll expand on that.

I am hoping to go to Sarasota to see my daughter for the Mardi Gras holiday. DH has a huge project due at the end of the month, and is going to be no fun until then, so we might as well go to the beach, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home