Sunday, November 14, 2004

Lovely Weekend

The weather was pretty lousy, but weather isn't everything. Older Son came for a visit. None of his friends were in town, so he hung out with us.

Last night, we went shopping together. I got an eensy weensy new wallet and several pieces of clothing suitable for my new employment, which is mostly business casual.

DH picked him up yesterday, and I drove him back this evening.

I'm looking forward to heading back to work tomorrow and seeing what the new week will bring. Can you tell I'm still thrilled to be working?

In other around-the-house news, I finally got little boy's bookcase painted. Now, instead of sticking out sideways into the middle of his room, taking up space, not holding books, and basically being in the way, it's a lovely shade of blue (True Blue) with Caution Yellow shelves. And it's holding books. He has tons more room in his room now to throw clothes and toys on the floor.

2 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

An eensy weensy new wallet. Is the size related to what you have to put in it?

11/15/2004 02:41:00 PM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

How is OS getting along in school? Is he liking it? Is this the best time of his life? Or not???

Coincidently, I painted this weekend too -- a mirror that dh wanted to replace. I painted the frame white (was stained a dark color before), and then got a thin wooden trim with little leaves and daisies embossed (?) on it, painted that white and green, and I'm going to glue the trim around the mirror frame, and voila! -- a groovy, hippy-dippy mirror for the bathroom.

11/15/2004 06:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home