Monday, January 31, 2005

Foul Mood

Man, have I been in a foul mood the last few days. DH is bearing it like a true saint of the latter-day variety, and little boy seems mostly oblivious except that he sometimes melts down, too.

My therapist thinks it's the stress of adapting to a new job and not using my meds as religiously as I should. I agree, and think it's all complicated by being on my period and having so many things happening in my life that I feel like I can't control. I've probably bit off more than I can chew with taking a class this semester and taking tai chi, too.

I have wished more than once in the last few days that I could just start drinking again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

Sometimes when life starts getting away from me, I try to just decide what I want to do that day and stick to it. Not all my oughts or shoulds, just a few things that will make life more sane. I have to include something fun in there.

That sounds like an awful lot to juggle, Ann. Is there anyway to ease up on one thing, at least temporarily, while you find your bearings again?

2/01/2005 06:41:00 AM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

I thought tai chi was supposed to be calming - the regulated movements, concentration, etc.

2/01/2005 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger Trail Seeker said...

Going from queen of posting to so much activity outside the home all at once, has to be challenging.

2/01/2005 08:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home