Monday, January 24, 2005

Today's Entry

DH is not thrilled with the new car. The seat doesn't go back far enough. But he has said he will live with it.

Today at lunch, I went to Winn-Dixie and grabbed some soda, and then took my soda and my sack lunch about a mile up the road to a little city park named Sunset Point. It has gazebos, and picnic tables, and it's right on Lake Pontchartrain. I love water.

My brother is in town, but can't work us in! Sales meetings, and they have him booked solid. He did wander over to Bourbon Street on day one for a bit, but he was very unimpressed. He also didn't think much of the Voodoo parade. It's a shame nice people come to New Orleans and leave disgusted.

I started Tai Chi again. Its kind of hard on my knees, but I'm being careful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i promise that if i ever visit you in new orleans i won't leave disgusted. i've never been there before, but as long as you get me full on some gumbo or jambalaya and catfish i'll be happy.

peep stoner

1/27/2005 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home