Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Wrinkling the fabric of the universe

At the beginning of the year, I was asked to help out at a Family Game Night at Little Boy's school. DH was not asked.

Yesterday, I was asked to bring a King Cake for the party after the Kingdergarten Krewe of BEE Mardi Gras Parade and Little Boy's school. DH was not asked to help.

And along the same lines, DH forgot to put out the garbage on Monday. I did not forget, but didn't do it myself. Like him helping at school events, me taking out the garbage would disturb the natural order of things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

My experience suggests that the St. Tammany school system assumes traditional gender roles. It took a little while for them to get used to the notion that I was at least as active as DW in the kids' educations.

2/03/2005 10:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home