Sunday, March 06, 2005

Not much to tell

I can't believe how long it's been between posts, and how little I have to say in any case. I'm going to Chicago this afternoon and won't be back until next Saturday. I'm going to be busy, busy, busy and I'm looking forward to getting stuff done that will be easy, meeting with vendors, and getting out of the office for a bit. I like the office, but this is going to be more doing than thinking and I'm ready for the change.

I've identified the distances to the nearby FedEx/Kinko's so I won't be totally unplugged.

A guy I used to work with made me a CD of a Springsteen acoustic concert from 92 that he just raves about. Bruce was in his "Ghost of Tom Joad" period then (I think) so I'm looking forward to listening to it.

I'm off to finish packing. I have to leave for Gulfport in 45 minutes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home