Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Mid-week

Today, when I was washing my hands, I looked in the mirror and saw a strand of hair that is significantly longer than its fellows. I went to the admin assistant and said, "C., aren't you brave about hair?"

C. replied, "Yes, I'm getting mine cut soon."

I said, "Please be brave with my hair. See this strand that's too long? Will you even it out for me?"

C. told me to turn around. She said "There's a lot more like that. A lot more. You need to go to your stylist and make her fix it."

Grrr. Not only is it too short, it's scraggly. Grr.

In other news, DH and I blitz-cleaned the kitchen and family room. Neither are really clean, but both are much tidier than they were before.

I'm grinding my teeth again. Stress, I'm sure. I'm so glad to have this job; we really, really needed the money. Good hours. Short commute. But still, I'm so tired! It's overwhelming how much has to be done in a day. Now, in addition to all the stuff around the house I'm not doing to feel guilty about, because I'm working for over 1/3 of the day, I barely have time to look at the internet. I miss my internet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike D. said...

the internet misses you ann.

2/17/2005 02:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrr! Is right! I fired the local best-ever-can't-get-an-appt-for-at-least-a-month-gay-hairdresser years ago because he took so many phone calls during my appt. that he didn't finish the back of my head! The woman who cuts my hair now, knows my lifestyle and laziness quotient.

Now you call up that salon and demand they fit you in right away for a trim and that they need to throw in a pedicure for your trouble!

-Lori

2/23/2005 09:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home