Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Episode

I had a depressive episode this morning, early. I couldn't get back to sleep (reflux?) and started thinking about money. I felt better after talking to DH and then sleeping a little more.

I would be willing to wager that this is cyclical.

I took care of the "money stuff" for several years. I did the best I could, but I had really hoped that handing the task over to my extremely smart DH would resolve the problems. According to him, that is not the case. I likened it to spending years keeping bears away from the camp, and then turning the task over to somebody else. Yes, I'm not fighting them off, but I know they're out there...

4 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Money thoughts, one of the things to keep you awake at night. Probably up there with bathing suit dreams, but that's another column.

8/03/2005 02:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hugs.

money sucks.

8/04/2005 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Tolworthy said...

Not much to add.

8/06/2005 05:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, the bears are out there but, they wont come around a bright campfire and yours is spectacular !

go buy a lottery ticket and think about money you might win ( just one ticket now)
mommy1

8/08/2005 09:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home