Friday, February 13, 2004

I had a very productive seven-minute conversation with my prof today. She may be getting a grant and might be able to fund a job for me this summer. Part to full-time, doing research, and not half-bad pay. Flexible hours, and I could take some classes. DH's face glowed with respect when I used the word "research." The prof said she was hoping to get someone more mature than her usual assistants for this particular grant. That's me...mature.

I was advised by a headhunter about a contract job doing technical writing for 2-3 months in Baton Rouge. It's a long drive (2 hours each way) but I could probably deal for a couple of months, and maybe, since it's a writing job, I could work from home a couple of days a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home