Friday, February 13, 2004

I took my first exam in my computer class today. Slam dunk. (Yawn). I do wish I didn't have to mess with this. But, it'll be another 4.0 for my GPA, and the more the better, I guess. I'm going to have to take Economics in the summer, and I have head that it is one tough course.

I keep changing my plan. Here is the plan for now. I will get a job. I will get out of debt. It will take 3-5 years, depending on the job. During this time, I will take one course per semester, either at the school where DH is a prof or at the community college in my little town. Once we are out of debt, I will quit my job and go to school full-time. I think I want to be an accountant. It will probably take me two years to finish up. When I am done, I will either go for my MBA or I will take the CPA exam, or both. Then, I will hang out my shingle and be a self-employed tax person until (and maybe after) retirement age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home