Friday, November 19, 2004

My Weekend Plans

Weekends are just another time to get things done, now that I am a member of the human race again. Or is that the rat race? No, definitely human. Tomorrow, DH and I need to go add him on to my new checking account. I have to buy new shoes for little boy. We have to go to Sam's. And we have to go to the Spongebob Squarepants Movie with little boy (he's been talking about it since we saw the previews at Shrek 2).

Somewhere in there, we have to clean and do laundry. DH needs to prepare a lesson for Sunday. And I need to figure out what we're doing for Thanksgiving. A friend invited us to join them, but I like doing Thanksgiving dinner because then I get the leftovers. Turkey sandwiches, yum! And the pies are so easy; just use a frozen crust. I usually make a pumpkin or two, and a pecan. Maybe I will ask my friend's family over for dessert, and she can bring something, too.

DH is off work all week next week, and little boy has no school. It's just a regular work week for me, except with Thursday and 1/2 day Friday off. I guess that's pretty nice. I have to figure out where to park. DH usually just drops me off, and parks at his work. It's only $50/year to park there, vs. $50/month to park downtown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home