Thursday, December 22, 2005

Home Home Home Home Home

I'm home.

I'm also back to Reality. Yes, I've been single parenting for the last three months. But I've also had someone to do the laundry and the cooking, and lived in a lovely, clean house where everybody picked up after each other.

I need new carpet. The Entire House needs to be painted. I would also like new floors in the kitchen/dining area and bathrooms. All in all, there's only one room in the house that's just fine as it is - and it's a room we rarely use.

Apparently, my standards for "acceptable" changed during the last three months. It's going to be interesting to see how I adapt.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home.
wishing you a warm , wonderfull holiday with all your family back together.
m1

12/22/2005 08:49:00 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

I think, hands down, you have the best gift of the group. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

12/23/2005 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger Ms-Chievous said...

Merry Giftmas! I'm glad your home!

12/25/2005 04:50:00 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

I'm glad you're home safely!

Merry Christmas.

I have some experience with the floor thing now! Too bad I'm not closer. I'd help in a second.

12/25/2005 02:58:00 PM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Merry Christmas back home!

Did the renters leave everything OK?

Sorry you couldn't bring your maid down with you, so it's back to being self propelled. But at least all the work there is for your family at your place.

12/26/2005 09:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home