Thursday, December 15, 2005

Jambalaya

I made this jambalaya recipe for the Christmas potluck at work tomorrow. I used about 1/2 the cayenne called for, and it's still really, really hot. Andouille sausage is only available at specialty stores here, and it was $10 for a pound!

I've been singing the song all day. That, and "Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans?" Bush just committed another $1.3 billion for the levees. It's not enough, but it's double what we had been promised before.

Six days and I'm on the road!

1 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Sing along with Willie - 'on the road again, just can't wait until I'm on the road again' -

But you are going home, not out wandering. Yea!!!

12/16/2005 02:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home