Saturday, January 20, 2007

Slacker

No, not me. I work my butt off.

But it might be easy to think I'm a slacker because of my severe lack of blogging. It's been a very busy two weeks, and I'm glad things are settling down into a more normal routine.

I love, love, love Saturdays. My real live day of rest. I do stuff on Saturdays, of course, but my time is unstructured and my own. I make decisions based on my own priorities with input from my family and then I DO AS I PLEASE.

Sundays are supposed to be the day of rest. Hah. It's much better now that I'm better with my boundaries about church stuff, but hey, I DON'T EVEN GET MY BREAKFAST MADE FOR ME ON SUNDAYS YES I'M SHOUTING. Oh well, think of all the calories I'm saving eating a bowl of cereal in the morning.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to a friend's house maybe in the afternoon to watch the NFC Championship. Go Saints!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

Nanna, if the Saints win and the Colts win we could become bitter enemies!

Nah - I love you much more than I love football, even though Peyton Menning is darned cute!

1/21/2007 08:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home