Friday, June 17, 2005

Regroup

It didn't turn out to be a very good week. Cyclical, I think. However, now it's Friday and the laundry is almost done. DH is home, which is how the laundry is almost done. He moves the laundry, and I fold it. We have a sorting hamper, so very little sorting needs doing. It's a good system. He doesn't mind the moving, and I don't mind the folding.

My BIL and SIL may be coming for a brief visit Tuesday as they travel westward, which is as good a reason as any to clean, I suppose.

I'm mostly writing today because it's been so long, not because I feel I have anything to share. It's been a long week, and I'm tired. I hope to get a good night's sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Nothing to share? How about the DH drive from SLC? Must be some story out of that.

6/21/2005 02:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home