Friday, February 02, 2007

My Internet Friends

I've decided that I'm going to blog about my internet buddies. I've met some of the very coolest people in the world on the internet. Some of them I've even met. I will probably not use their names, unless they comment here with those names, and I will not reveal anything about them that isn't on the internet for others to read right now. So Phoebe, your secrets are safe with me. And Randy, you have nowhere to hide.

There is one person for whom that restriction does not apply. He is my very first internet friend, and my very best friend. Y'all have read a little about him before, and I will write a little more about him later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

You're not planning to tell them about the time I ______, are you? I like your idea, btw.

2/03/2007 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Buddy, if you've blogged about it, it's fair game.

Glad you like the idea. We'll see how it goes.

2/03/2007 07:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't let on that I'm really thin, rich, beautiful and witty and only PRETEND to be fat and boring on the internet to keep from being stalked, okay?

2/03/2007 08:21:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Your secret is safe with me, Hopie.

2/04/2007 01:14:00 PM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Woman -- you made my day. I'm honored to be on your list. Strange as it may seem, I blame a lot of good things I've done in my life on you, even though we haven't met in person.

Can't wait to hear about the others on your list :)

2/09/2007 08:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home